Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 3 - A Month Without Groceries


August 15, 2009

Ah, day 3. Today is the first weekend day and I am finding a new challenge in making breakfast for the family. We typically eat a larger breakfast on the weekends which often includes eggs. Being as that I don't want to use up key ingredients, I don't want anyone to eat eggs for breakfast until after this challenge is complete. Mike isn't too happy with that and I suspect Ania will have the same reaction.

Last night for dinner, I made sea bass with creamy polenta. Again, I got the thumbs up from Mike. Ania decided it wasn't good and didn't eat much. She really wanted pizza rolls. She did eat some edamame and went to bed without much of a dinner. Oh well.

Today I plan to make Chicken Enchiladas for dinner. I hope Ania will decide this meal is good enough to eat. She likes chicken, cheese, and corn tortillas, so I am hopeful we will have a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment