Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 12 - A Month Without Groceries


August 24, 2009

Thanks Von for the wonderful dinner last night! No photos of the meal, but it was fantastic burritos with margaritas. Yum! I was happy to have a break from cooking. Tonight the challenge is back on!

Yesterday a neighborhood Boy Scout came to the door and I ordered some of their fantastic popcorn. Man I love that stuff! Mike questioned whether or not that counted as groceries. I told him it didn't and have amended the rules accordingly. Fortunately, Girl Scout cookie season doesn't start for a while.

Tonight for dinner I plan on making marinated grilled pork chops. Both Mike and Ania like pork chops so they meal should be a hit with the family. I may make another rice pilaf so I can use the leftovers for fried rice tomorrow. I'll see what strikes my fancy later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment